Eye Kajal An Essential Makeup Product For Every Girl!
Can your makeup ever be complete without adding some kajal to your eyes? No. Eye Kajal is the holy grail of makeup and is been used by ladies since centuries to adorn their eyes. Be it simple kohl-rimmed eyes or dramatic cat eye flicks your eye makeup needs the touch of eye kajal to bring in the glamour and drama. Waterproof kajal, gel kajal, today there is such a wide variety of eye kajal available that you are spoilt for choices.
History of Kajal
But did you know, more than the aesthetic appeal, eye kajal traditionally was applied to protect the eyes? Yes, let’s delve into the history and find out the origin of eye kajal. Kajal is known by different names across the world – kohl, surma, kajal are some of them.
The term kohl is derived from the Arabic name ‘Kuhl’. Kajal is used in Egypt 3100 B.C. Ancient Egyptians used kajal as a form of adornment for the eyes, and also as a cure for any eye ailment. It was believed eye kajal could protect the eyes from the harsh sun rays, thus a good amount of kajal was used to line the upper and lower lash lines. Kajal is used in India since ancient times and in Ayurveda, eye kajal is made from ingredients like ghee, almond, camphor etc.
Today Eye Kajal has become so versatile and is available in so many forms. It comes in a pencil shape for ease of application. Revlon Kajal is wax based and gives you the perfect dark-pigmented eye makeup look every day. Its just-glide-on feel makes Revlon Kajal a must-have in your everyday makeup routine.
Benefits Of Using Revlon Kajal
Revlon kajal comes in various formulas and colours and can make you look bold and beautiful.
1. Enhances your overall look
Revlon kajal has the power to enhance your eyes and overall look. Finding what makes your features stand out is the key to finding your own signature look.
2. Experiment with looks
Try different looks with Revlon Kajal. They come in various different colours and formula. Draw them simply, wing them, or create graphic eyes to up your glam quotient and stand out among your peers.
3. Get Confident
The best part of makeup is it boosts your confidence. Big bold eyes with Revlon Kajal can boost your confidence before an important meeting or look beautiful for your date night. Get kajal online.
Types of Eye Kajal Available Online
Revlon offers a wide range of eye kajal online. Buy kajal online India and get them delivered to your doorstep. Here are some of the best kajal online from the house of Revlon.
1. Colorstay ® One-Stroke Defining Eyeliner Kajal
This one stroke Revlon Kajal gives you defined intense eyes. They are wax-based and long-stay eye kajal available in five different shades to make big bold eye makeup looks. This is a good choice for everyday Kajal.
2. Revlon® 24HR Kajal
Get an intense black kajal look that lasts for 24 hours with Revlon 24H kajal. It has an ultra-soft formula that comes in a twist-up pack. Revlon 24H kajal is ophthalmologist tested.
3. Kohl Kajal
It is an intense Color Kajal in traditional Kohl format with a matte finish. It comes with a sharpener for sharpening the kohl pencil. The Kohl Kajal has a soft powder matte finish that is easy to blend and gives precise definition to your eyes.
5 Tips & Hack About Kajal
Have you experienced eye kajal smudged around your eyes in a few minutes after application? Are you worried Revlon kajal will make you look like a raccoon? To avoid smudging of eye kajal here are some tips and hacks you can follow.
- Always prep your eyelids with an eye shadow primer before applying your eye makeup products. An eye primer works better than foundation and powder by not creating creases on top of your eyelid or around the waterline.
- For a winged eyeliner look, take a piece of cello tape and place it at the outer edge of your eyes. Apply your eye kajal on the lash line using this guide. Peel it off to get the perfect winged liner look.
- Apply kajal on the waterline, dab some pressed powder or translucent powder on the kajal with an eyeshadow brush. Apply the eye kajal again for a long-lasting smudge free kajal look.
- Use dark brown eye shadow and Revlon Kajal to create smokey eyes. Apply a bold thick line on your waterline and lash line. Blend it out with an eye shadow brush. Use a dark brown eye shadow to blend out the edges and your smokey eye look is ready.
- Graphic eyes – Use your eye kajal to create various graphic eye looks.
- Apply champagne shade eye shadow in the inner corners of the eyes after you have applied eye kajal.
How to Apply Kajal Properly - Step by Step Guide For Beginner
The way you apply eye kajal determines whether it will smudge or not. Here are few steps you can follow for long-lasting eye kajal look.
1. Use primer before kohl
Use an eye shadow primer before applying kohl. To get a long-lasting effect, blend it well and then swipe your kohl across your eyelids.
2. Avoid lining inner corners:
The inner corners of the eyes are usually moist and kajal melts and trickles down that area. So avoid lining the inner corners. You can add white or champagne coloured eye shadow in the inner corners. It will make the eyes look bigger and more awake.
3. Glide the eye kajal
Glide the Revlon Kajal on your prepped waterline. Do not over-apply.
4. Smudge with an eye shadow brush
For a smokey effect on your waterline, smudge the eye kajal lightly with an eye shadow brush.
Check Out Other Makeup, Haircare, Skincare & Fragrance Products Online at Revlon
The Revlon line of cosmetics offers a variety of products for modern women. Check out the wide range of makeup products, hair care products, skincare products, fragrance products and nail care products available online.
Get your eye makeup products, lip makeup products, face makeup products, and nail products only on Revlon and get them delivered at your home.
Our hair care products include shampoo, conditioner, hair color all available online at Revlon. Also check out our skincare products for different skin types. Try our touch & glow face cream and Glow face serum for your complete skincare. Protect your skin from sun damage with our Touch and Glow Sunscreen with SPF 50. Revlon offers your signature body fragrances, such as perfumes and body sprays, online.
Things to Consider Before Buying Kajal
- Always do a patch test before applying eye kajal specially for people with sensitive skin.
- Buy black kajal along with coloured kajal. Add a hint of black kajal to your colored ones to add depth to the eye makeup look.
- Buy kajal online India only from a reputed brand like Revlon.
Why Choose Revlon
Revlon is a beauty brand for modern woman with fierce personalities. We have created all our products with high-quality ingredients that have skincare benefits. Get kajal online because
- The majority of Revlon’s eye kajal are wax based.
- Revlon Kajal is available in different shades to suit every occasion.
- They come in travel-friendly packages that can be carried in your handbag easily.
With Revlon’s wide range of beauty products, hair care, and skin care you can find anything that suits your skin. Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, or normal skin, Revlon has got you covered. Revlon’s wide range of fragrances is worth checking out for their incredible and unique scents that last long and enable you to create a lasting impression.
Buy your kajal online India at Revlon.
Q. Can I use kajal as eyeliner?
A. Yes, Revlon Kajal is highly pigmented and long-stay. They can be used both on waterline and the lash line like eyeliner. You can create winged eyeliner look or graphic eye looks using eye kajal.
Q. Why should you apply kajal?
A. Apply eye kajal to define your eyes and make them look big and bold. You can create different kinds of eye makeup looks using both black and coloured eye kajal.
Q. How to pick the right kajal?
A. Get kajal online from reputed brand like Revlon. Choose the right kajal based on occasion. For every day wear at work choose a long stay kajal. For a night out or date night choose a colour glittery kajal to up the glam quotient.