About Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder
Every girl wants the perfect makeup look for her special day. But sometimes you need to maintain your look for an entire day out in the sun or in dusty weather, which can spoil your makeup. This is why it is important to use products like primer and face powder online to keep your makeup in place. Pressed powder is usually applied on liquid foundation or concealer to help it set for the whole day. The Revlon Colorstay pressed powder is a lightweight and non-messy solution that provides a flawless complexion all day. It is an oil-free and ultra-fine formula that prevents caking and lasts for up to 16 hours! Revlon brings to you an iconic compact powder online that is mess-free and can be applied easily with a brush, sponge or even your fingers. This easy-to-use Revlon compact powder will ensure your makeup look remains flawless and quick.
Benefits Of Using Revlon Compact Powder
The Revlon Colorstay pressed powder is the ultimate solution to your makeup problems. It has the following benefits that will give you an ideal makeup look:
- Lightweight: This compact powder online has an ultrafine and lightweight texture thanks to its exclusive jet-milled formula. You can get convenient application of this pressed powder as it is lightweight and need not be applied heavily.
- Long-lasting: This is a super long-lasting face powder online with the capacity to last for up to 16 hours. It is an amazing pressed powder that keeps your makeup on all day.
- Shine-Free: It is always a problem when your compact powder looks shiny and makes your face look oily. However, this shine-free compact powder online is non-comedogenic and gives you a matte finish without clogging your pores.
- No cakey texture: This face powder online provides a flawless complexion for a longer time with a smooth texture.
- Three flawless shades: The Revlon compact powder is available in three shades, light, medium and dark. You can apply the compact powder as per your skin complexion and occasion to give your skin a flawless finish.
How To Apply Revlon Compact Powder
In order to apply compact powder properly, you need to prep your skin and ensure it is ready for makeup application. Here are the steps to apply pressed powder:
- First, you need to cleanse and moisturise your skin to nourish it and form a base for makeup application.
- Then apply makeup primer to smoothen the skin and hold the makeup properly. It also helps the makeup stay for a longer time.
- Now apply the pressed powder using the puff applicator.
- Buff the powder over your entire face, and focus on your T zone which includes the forehead, nose and chin.
How To Choose Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder According To Skin Tone
- Dusky shade: If you have a dusky skin tone, you need to choose a compact powder that is a tad bit lighter than your skin complexion. You can opt for an orange undertone in the impact powder, such as the medium-deep shade of Revlon compact powder.
- Pale shade: For pale or light skin, you should go for a pink undertone to your face powder online. You prefer the Revlon light shade.
- Wheatish shade: Those with a wheatish complexion should opt for a medium shade of Revlon compact powder.
3 Tips On Where To Apply Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder
- Start by applying the powder to the centre of your face, use long strokes and spread it all over your face and neck.
- Ensure you also blend the powder to areas apart from the face, such as your neck, otherwise, your face and neck may end up looking different.
- You should focus on applying the compact powder on the T zone of your face, which tends to get more oily and shiny. This T zone includes your forehead, nose and chin, and helps you get a flawless skin texture.
Things To Consider Before Buying Face Powder Online
- Always buy a pressed powder in the right shade, that matches your skin complexion or is a shade lighter as it will look more natural when applying makeup.
- Look at all the important properties of compact powder before buying. Ensure that it is oil-free and won't clog your pores.
- Take a look at the ingredients of the face powder online and make sure there are no harmful or allergic ingredients present.
- We recommend taking a patch test before starting to use any makeup or skincare product.
Q. Is Revlon colorstay pressed powder oil-free?
A: This compact powder online is completely shine-free and oil-free as it does not clog your pores. It is ideal for oily, normal and combination skin.
Q. How do you know what shade of pressed powder to get?
A: If you have pale skin, get a compact powder with a pink undertone. If you have a dusky skin tone, Go for a medium-deep compact powder. For a wheatish skin complexion, opt for a medium shade of pressed powder.
Q. How long is Revlon Colorstay compact powder good for?
A: This Revlon Colorstay compact powder will last for 16 hours.